Click on the links below for PDF versions of CFM newsletters:
2012 - June newsletter
2009 - November newsletter
2008 - November newsletter
2008 - May newsletter
The following are the pursuits in which this organization is involved:
- Distribution of meals and visitation to the elderly, especially widows.
- Distribution of grocery orders to needy households.
- Distribution of Bibles, tracts, booklets, and other Christian materials.
- Accepting speaking opportunities to preach, teach, and evangelize.
- Promotion of prayer, faith, and relationships among Christians.
- Financial and material support of select local and foreign missionaries.
Board of Directors
The following people are presently voluntarily serving on our Board:
- Mr. Garland Miles (President)
- Dr. Cary Kimbrell (V. President)
- Mr. David Dill (Treasurer)
- Mrs. Gail Hilbun (Secretary)
- Mrs. Carolyn Holifield
- Mr. Al Moore
- Mr. Steven Morgan
- Mr. Greg Baldwin
- Mr. John Ripley
Financial Policy and Practice
- Under no circumstances will the ministry contract debt. We will not presume on the future,
but will trust God to provide funds as needed.
- We will not state current financial needs but will share, after the fact, how God has
provided for this ministry so that He alone might receive the glory.
- We will pray to God and ask Him alone to supply this ministry.s financial needs; therefore,
no money will be solicited nor will "fund raising" be engaged in by our Board of Directors or
- Staff salaries are established by the Board of Directors and given only as God provides the
funds. No special appeals will ever be made to obtain any salary.
- Annually, an account of all funds received and spent will be prepared and will be made
available, upon request, to any desiring the same. A financial report will be publicly presented
at our Annual Meeting in April of each year.